Friday, April 4, 2014

Kevco's Garage Got New Shirts





Kevco's Garage?? You might be asking yourself what company is this? Where are we from?? What do we do?? For our first post today that is exactly what I would like to explain to you.

We are a family owned, locally operated business. We specialize in car and truck repairs. Nothing is too small or too big for Kevco's. We are located in a small town named Rittman which is Northeast Ohio.

I was thinking what could I do to get this blog going and exciting, there are so many vehicle questions people ask every day. Why not get information from a humble and honest car mechanic? We always want to know simple questions, such as, when should I rotate my tires? How long does a timing belt last? What oil is the best to use?? These are all questions we could answer for you in many posts to come.

For today though I would like to show you our new shirts that came in the mail. Even Kevin's children were excited to get these, Oh my they are so very proud of their dad.




Even little Harley wanted his oil changed in his car, How cute!!!

If you are in our area, please give us a call (330) 621-3206 for any of your car, trucks, or even small equipment needs. Thanks for stopping by, keep an eye out for more posts coming very soon!!

Crystal
Kevco's Garage



No comments:

Post a Comment